What is it?
It is a straightforward mobile application that allows user to log in their past races and add pictures from their gallery.
- Record and view races that you completed
- Insert pictures from gallery and view it in a list view
This problem started when I did my races and I never record pictures from it. Half of the time when I do take pictures, it is stored in my gallery and not kept in a dedicated folder. Hence this app, allows to make it happen.
There are no apps that directly address this. However, I managed to find apps that allows user to log information and pictures during the race.
Such examples are
- Log over 600+ activities: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, & more.
- An ad-free experience with special features
- Training Plans (e.g., 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon) that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve to reach your running goals.
- See your friends’ workout activity and always have someone there to motivate you.
- Live Tracking to share your real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
Strength: Lots of features that enhances the users exercise routine.
Weakness: Does not have an camera function
Opportunities: Increase or decrease more features
Threat: A lot of apps that does the same
Below is a wire-frame that I have created for illustration
Things to Add
- Able to view all pictures onto one name
- Able to take images directly from the application
- Able to insert images during race
- Implement a location based service that can capture location and add into the race information
- Add in social media sharing such as Facebook/Twitter
– Herwan Shah